Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Closing Of March.

Seem like so free to go for my hair dyed this month ended. I decide to use red color, wild isn't? My bro asked his teacher what kind of red suitable on my hair. Teacher given me 100-89 but then out of stock so we take 100-88. Actually Im very nervous for my virgin....on my hair pls. I influences my bro too with my panic.

Here is my before picture, with very heavy red brown.


See, what was he doing? Action very slow, I should complain him. 


I got 2 junior hair stylist, 1 is my bro another 1..... No idea with her name. They starting to tight my hair and dying. 


He looks so serious, actually they took photo to be a proven of practical exam, their exam is coming soon.


so I'm one of the fake customer model.


It's sewing time, took me 20 minutes.


Da dang... My hair is ready to change color.


of cause, saloon's light will be more lighter. I really really like this color, it change when under sunshine and light. 


A million of thanks for my bro, my hair color getting lighter when two days washing. Well, hope he will be the brilliant hair stylist, some advice for him is do something quickly and still have place to be better. He must 
chasing his dream with passionate, don't give up all the times.


The next day, I went to Clara International Academic, guess what! I'm not learning this course, but a friend of mine, brought me to be their exam model. We taking Sungai Besi Lrt to Masjid Jemek, but WE LOST! I'm so shame as a junior tour learning, suppose be smart to K.L road. How to go Petaling Street? When we went to Masjid Jemek Lrt but the counter out of service! I think is technical problem, Winky keep asked me how to go, but I just asked police that. She sweat =.= I sweat also, we walked to Petaling Street at the last. Sorry Winky, I'd made you be late for the exam. 

I saw a pair of old tourist, they holding map and looking for the direction. How sweet they are, there were crowded by people, they holding hand every moment. Suddenly, I'm thinking can I live until the very end with him? I'm so miss him, sorry for my bad decision. xD hahaha 


When we reach Clara International Aesthetic College center, there all are girls without dress up, I though I can be open minded when I take off my shirt. But I'm shy@.@ Heehe, sure they had been covered by blanket. Models are allocated by a beauty lecturer. My beautician is a very small and cute girl, we had not introduce ourself, I saw her name tag called Ching Yee. She give me a facial treatment and face massage, I just slept every on her treatment. How enjoy while people service you, but I don't have such enjoyable moment to paid xD


The 1st part exam was doing facial, 2pm would be their body part. She check for my body weight and height and also my worst body part. My leg and tummy found so many cellulite. Well, very upset when this age of mine get many needless things on my body. She using two type of machine to break the cellulites. I'm still sleeping even thought the machine were exerting and made my leg pain. Maybe I'm too tired.

Winky helped me doing her last sections which is body whitening mask. Can just see that the different between my back on top and bottom. 

Another team were doing fantasy make up. The Avatar present by blueish make up and green costume. 

The zooming picture. She is so pretty with this make up.


Winky cleaning the floor after the exam ends. 

I'm so glad can earn this experiments, their service can't battle with others skincare center. Hope all beauticians can get flying color on their exam. 


Mad date me for movie, and I rush back from Kota Raya after their exam were ended. We dinner at mines Kenny Rogers Roaster. 


My starving face.

and hers. She ordered a weird taste pasta and Orange Passionate, but can't finish up. Wasted!


My quarter roaster chicken with BBQ sauce. Yummy!   


Orange passionate and chocolate muffins.


We waiting Kah Heng came to fetch us for movie. Men suddenly in Love, not bad la, a comedy show that with no meanings. Sien! Whole theater on laughing mode, some part was nice, but mostly were boring. 
I likes my week past with full of dating, I likes hanging out with friends. Because he is busying with his job, he lack of accompany me, sure will feel lonely some times. 


Ok, end this post with my red hair picture. 


*I'm planing to give my dumb hubbie a April Fool day. 
Anyways, people tomorrow is April Fool.
Wahaha, beware and have fun on this day.





 31st March '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment