Friday, March 18, 2011

C'brate Together In A Moment.

As many facebooker knew, there is super lagging line on facebook this day. Is it the earthquake and tsunami cause the line lag? Stupid thinking la! Just hope facebook can quickly solve it, Pls! If not better playing Twitter than. Btw, we finally finish exam and now is the semester break, how excited while organizing trip and party.
We gonna par par.......ty in the month! We got trip, party, shopping(only him will accompany me, sad enough).....
BUT 1st problem is, my mumy was not allow my collage friends come to my house for BBQ ='( Haih, she is an unwelcoming guest's mumy except her friends i think! For my apologize, we shall change bbq's place~ don't fight the place with my mumy host! I'm lose liaw~ It makes them disappointed and only blame me while I apologize on Twit! Seriously I hate people blame on me while i doing innocent, for only the post pls don't act like a boss to screw your so called "ma zai"~
Well, if organised some activities, not only confirm the number of guest, but also the venue or date~ Just consider some bad and good, don't judge that is a good good plan and follow to do! Somebody teach me this and I'm not criticizing the effectiveness of your work. Forget it, now we only can rely on  Noel's house. Think another idea of how to get bbq's stuff been there.




Yesterday, hubbie asked me to accompany him for eyes sight checked. We 1st go his new shift house and brunch with his mom and uncle. 
It officially big new kampung houses, as well as Serdang's houses. Double story house with double living room at 1st floor and another one at 2nd floor. But I think 1st floor just for those tailors as their working places, its all clothes on the floor and guest room. For your information, his mum is a tailor!
Their boys wearing all of hers pieces. Sound warm when your parents is a excellent tailor right? But I wondering why he don't like?
We went for eyes checking after brunch at his house, his mum so caring and asked him to do all body part checking, unlikely my mumy. I still remember when my pms visited me erratically, I asked my mumy brought me for body checked, she just put me off.
A 45 minutes eyes checking, doctor said no problem of his eyes. But his mum still worried about his headache problem. Doctor recommend him to have a ear-nose checked. Shit Q, he still can jokes and said if not happen on ears, so he'll check for brain and head. His makes us worried. 
He mean everything! I'm so love him. Before this day, we had a chat at Time Square yesterday until 9 something only go back home. We cried, we quarreled, we shouted and we fight because a lie until we holding hand, we embrace and we kissed after settlement. I can strongly feel his love, but I couldn't control because some small matter until makes him sad. I should changes my bad behavior. Sorry my Hubbie
Anyway, hubbie went back college today because all of their event lecturers had resign, he felt sad and down. Tell me, how do I cheer him up? No matter how, I'll always with him every moment, every second




Ok la, start my drama whole month and avoid those messy things out of the door. Winky has invited me for her exam model, she taking beauty lesson for 1year, another 2 month to be graduate. It's in the right time of my holiday, so I can be her model! Teehee, my boy said was it OK to be a model with your pimples and oily face? Shit Q, I'm fight with saying because of only flaw people need beauty care! So he got speechless~ Well, I'll help Winky for her test! Teehee.
Signing off! Good-bye!




 18th March '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment