Saturday, March 19, 2011

When I'll be there with you?

I really got jealous! When can I get the same chance like others couple travel with theirs? Even though just nearby beach at Port Dickson or Malacca town, I'd be happy enough be with my hubbie! Eugene's aunt was cancelled the flight that travel to Bali, due to disaster earthquake at Bali last week, my hubbie got no more money travel with me already. Allow me to say something, yea, as a customer you can cancelled flight or whatever you'd reserved, but we should be a wisely lo! If they no more refund, how they gang been satisfied?! Haih, praying that got permission to get money refund. 


Arrgghh, I really wanna go a trip with him la! How sweet when my dream come true, I'm gonna hugs him all the time, holding hand and walking shoulder by shoulder, cam whoring anytime make album to full his phone. I just knew my parents wasn't allow lo, sad =( They think i'll going to do some.....thing with him?! Don't be so 38 la~ We'll safety 1st~ XD no jokes! Mumy and Papa pls do my favor. 



Of cause by now I just dreaming, I'd been Singapore 3 times, still loving this country much. But never been Universal Studio since it done constructed, will goes crazy one day! 
Fine, signing off to bed! 



 18th March '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment