Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby Blog Needs Me.

The sucks face!


After 5 second become this!


I don't know why it pop out not my baby blog, but this kind of page! It's really scare me!
Thought it got hack by other, I ask others for helps, but no one knows~ Well, I'm not a Blogspot pro or master!
So I try it on Mozilla(used to open with Google Chrome), it's work!
Damn GC, what's wrong with you? You're really sucks program,
Mad asked me to change url, but I really like my name =(
btw, I tried to change it. Result is, Can't work!
When I read the notice page clearly, it's music player problem.
What the......? Of cause, I removed my music player.
Fortunately, gao dim my baby blog!
I'm so so surprise I solve by myself~ Teehee




As the movie Mars Needs Moms, my baby blog needs me as well. 
After watching Tango this past weekdays, which I enjoyed more than most of the adult in the theater. =.=
I'm definitely excited to have cartoon movie marathon with hubbie. Yesterday, We sing-K in morning, somethings happen in the K-room. 
Isshh, shameless things will not going to talk at here, is a secret between me and him! =P


Making a heart shape toast for my lovely hubbie is such a romantic thing. 


Sorry this is my 1st time, egg was out of the shape TT


See the second toast, of cause the nicely one~
I made it 1st time and only waste 1 bread in the process!


See hubbie like my toast very much!



Actually no comment with this movie, but since my hubbie love it.
One word can be describe, Damn Sucks!
I would going for Unknown rather than this!



Here comes Mars Needs Moms crazy trailer. 
I addicted to Disney movie very much, well maybe I'm still young! Teehee.
The last scene makes me cried when Milo's mom put off her oxygen helmet for Milo.
A 9 years old boy Milo's mother gets abducted by Martians and brought to the planet Mars, What do you know.... they need more moms! Milo finds out just how much he needs his mom when she's nabbed.


Ki is so cute, who helps Milo to escaped from the nabbed.


Thanks hubbie give me a blissful day!



  22th March '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment