Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fake Imprisonment Period.

Boring face in bedroom!


Hey yo, what did you guys do in this freaking boring week? Every Buchian knows now is semester break, again! 1st, I had to apologized for those who are working during semester break, work hard on it until your college reopen and work hard and work hard and work hard. Why? Don't you get a month of break time to rest, but you would rather to become exhausted than taking break. Ahah~ I'm not teasing you, but just a little bit of sympathy to yourself =P By the way, another 2 week progress to new semester which is my 2nd years in BUCH, Heehe. I have to enjoy this 2 weeks! But yet, no other place allow me to go except my BED ROOM. 


It's so suffer to lock myself in the room within this 3 days, I'd been sicked almost 36 hours, my parent called and asked what do I want to eat, I said I'm sick, so a loaf of bread is enough for me. They might get shocked, no wonder I never step out from my room since 2 days ago. I think I'm tried to eluted them this 3 days, I'm looking for food when whole family went out. When I went down to kitchen, guess what happen? The dinning table was empty! very irritated me! So I called back my dad, how could you never bought some food or snack for me? So would you care if I dead? Well, I cut off the called. I'm not a heroine, I pissed because they never care about my feeling, they aren't shows love and understanding me. I guess not really much friends know my situations. Haih... I hope somebody suggest me which way I shall go through, I need a hand seriously. 


How can I survive 3days in the room without meal or drinks? Duhh... That's all my snack when I imprisonment period in the room. LOL not that funny, pls =.= how sad! Anyway, at least I haven't dead! I'm still alive! Here we go babe!


Chocolate and Hazelnut cookies wafer.


Strawberry cornflakes cookies.


Mineral water + orange juice.


Maggi mee. Of cause, my bedroom doesn't have gas tong, pot or bowl la. I went down since they're not around the kitchen and living room.


I asked hubbie come to visit me, sound like a prisoner or patient, and called him remember brought me some snack like Nestle cereal. He said, are you ok, little prisoner? Wahaha, something wrong with me?! I miss Koko Krunch and Honey Star so badly. A healthy kids were taking cereal with milk as breakfast, but my bro and I took it like snack during movie time when we was a child. 


Off to bed, good night and sleep tight. 





2nd April '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment