Friday, March 25, 2011

Adore you.

Another bored day that I slept until noon, It so called college life, while holiday.
I asked hubbie for breakfast, he really brings me Maggie goreng + telur mata & Apple Twister. 
Yea, very very very sweet goes into my mouth pass by my heart until my stomach. I'm feelings so cloud nine. 
Thanks a lot for my lovely one~


A half bottle of Apple Twister, actually I prefer orange juice.
because Apple juice too sweet. Of cause, I willing to finish it.


Heard a news about earthquake at Myanmar got 7mag on yesterday night, may effect the northern part of Thailand, luckily only 20++ people lost and got damage. 
There's sound like coming doomsday.
I don't hope the end times come so quickly, as people said, when God needs you to go back "home", you can't ever leave again. 
I still wanna enjoy my life babe!
Fxk Q! If is my mumy cancel my Thailand Songkran trip because a footage news. Very sucks you know when your plan was screw!


We pray hard for those disaster country, just between 2weeks time. All scary footage happen a moment, It's too late to save the Earth again. We should do to save our life, be aware!




25th March '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment