Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dream Dreamy Dreaming.


It's holiday, but hubbie not beside me!
Sien la~ people holiday that make our relationship holiday too.
Without you, I just eat, sleep, drama-ing, did nothing in this weekend~ I wanna go trip with you my hubbie!
HOPE my parents allow you join us to Thailand, 
because they're not open minded as other parents! 
You Guys FAILED!
If you(parents) noticed on news, some boys had been cheated by swindler also~ Don't ever think only protect your girls, as well as your son.  Fine, stop the craps. 


I just miss you so badly, wish to hug you every moment when I get up on my bed~ Miss your hug in my waist, your sound and voice around me, your kissed on my lips~
How sweet if you are in love *dreaming all times eerr
Cousin sis and bro of mine asked me for Thailand trip, because of Songkran festival. It will be held on 13 April, so I asking hubbie whether wanna follow me but not yet for my mumy's permission.
Don't care la, I'm not asking her to pay!
I loves my papa very much, because he is the most sayang me.
Of cause, I'm not treat him very well, but still consider a guai guai lui lo~
He payed me for the trip, so good!
I'd buy many Thai's things for papa as honors him.  


My dream mostly come true, just a little step to be true. Nyek Nyek~ Wahaha, how excited! We'll makes a sweet sweet memories in ours.
Stay tune *Did you realized I arranging post in center alignment ^^ 



20th March '11 Sincerely JacKie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment