Saturday, March 19, 2011

Danbo Story.

Hello, 
I'm little Danbo. 
Here comes my lifestyle. 

*Yawn* Morning everyone, the weather is so sunny. 

I'd like to have a cup of Starbucks early morning before I work out in a day.

I discovering music.

Reading to gain knowledge. 

I likes swimming when the day is hot.
Can i float? ><

I remembered i got injured when i 1st swim. 

Photography is my favorite hobbies! 

I have my little creations. 

Back then, there was a girl photographer who has the same hobbies as I do.
She was my 1st sight love. 

I dreaming of her every time, every moment, and every second. 

I goes the park everyday to keep on her.

One day, I shoot her in my camera in sudden.
It was shocked!

I date her out for drinks.

I get up the courage and finally........ 

We get married.

and have our sweet family. 



19th March '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment