Thursday, March 10, 2011

The writing on semester end.

Semester end always the final come after. Time pass so fast, like water flow. 
A warning letter for me in this opening sem, what's in the body text? *Privacy* hiak hiak.. 
I must reach 3.5gpa for 3rd sem only PASS my cgpa. Wahaha FML better!
I had never done well in the last sem, showing shame face to myself. How could i survive for this 2 yrs?
Give heart, work hard, pay attention, revision~~~
Ofcoz i got it, all students know how to say, but then never doing good job.
Self praising. I mean some part students. 
Almost spent 1yr in BUCH, now is the short semester in my 3rd sem.
I sitting 3 subjects exclude PDS(Personal development skills 3) in final.

Examination docket. My name, course, the subject, timing and the date for 3rd sem final.

Got 12 Principles of Management notes. 

EAP. English for Academic Purposes included 12 chapter.

6 chapter of Attraction Management. 


I hope my final will be good, and also other examinees could get flying color for that.
We must graduate together, and proceed to new life! 
Well, switch on my study mood pls!  


 9th March '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment