Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bitch Month.



It finally end of the month, March is bitch! It’s not a good month that everything in a mess. I hope April treat me well. From the beginning of year, I swear it I’ll fetch up my semester result, but I’m not a master in Principles of Management, maybe I neglected this subject, lack insists on this subject. This would be my worst result that I get I guess. Sigh, nothing much worried after decision made, to do a best by next. 
We couldn’t change the past, so just switch on good mood and progress in the future. There would be my 1st year in college while ended my third semester break, another one and a half year college life to goes on. Some time, I scare I can’t survive in college, fortunately I’ve a bunch of helpful friends, who always teach me with diligently. A lot of appreciate that I couldn’t said from the bottom of my heart, I’ll use my result to show my proven. Whether it’s a good or bad news, I’ll catch up my academic. 


I don't care so much issues and things beside mine, I'm the problem avoider, don't pass me troublesome and mess me up I will be your good friend, of cause I'm willfulness to fight for what I wanted. But relax, I won't take compulsion, because i'm not that high-handed also. Who don't ever fight for their stuff with a little bit self fisher? Many, I know. I will do it. I love myself more than others. So sorry for my arrogant. I hurt my beloved all the times, but yet I wish I live for myself. I am JacKie, the way I used to be. 结果常常被人骂 -.- 
My hubbie got all grievance because of my worst attitude, I swear I never battering him, but makes him cry. How crazy am I likes to makes people cry! He should unforgiving and show no mercy to me, but he aren't. He is a kind person for his lover. I feel guilty la of cause, somehow he is my beloved. Uncountable times that I made him cried like hell, my heart pain too! No matter how many text I apologize and promised, but doesn't work, I really thanks to his tolerance enough with me. Maybe, my just like a fox may grow gray, but never good which mean 江山易改,本性难移。


I have hard ears, disobedience my parents. I still cling tenaciously to owns opinion, they might be very headache with this girl. Hahaha! Some times, both side were incorrect. Their thinking and cares too much, I understand parents have their way to teach a child. But could them pls don't hold so tight without any crack for breathe? I feel pity for myself, although I have a perfect family but I lost freedom of mine. Always be a naughty daughter that hurts my mumy and papa with vulgarly tones, just wanna fight for my way! Well, that absolutely wrong way to ask for something. So what else to do, I'm so sorry. 


I felt so annoying by posting this kind of crapping. It is really sucks on this month, especially your trips was screw... It's an unhappy thing! Get back my mood, I'm gonna dye my hair tomorrow. =)





29th March '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment