Friday, February 18, 2011

Golden Palm Trees Sepang Gold Coast.

7:30am must reach college! I never woke up early for my class tutor in college!
We visited SkyPark airport with a group KOREAN students, purposely is learning the airport operation.
Some briefing from Berjaya Airlines staff, and tour in the custom.
Well, you must be very expect how big and grand for Berjaya airplanes.
The size is as big as FireFly, but isn't as big as AirAsia, at least can flight la~ =D

For my apologize, I never took photo in airport.
For interesting, view here :- Airport and GoldCoast Resort.

Bus traveling an hour to another hour, we like having slept tour than a airport tour. 
Finally, arrived another destination after a good nap!
A five star eco-friendly Golden Palm Tree Sepang Gold Coast Resort located in the new golden triangle of Sepang.


The long corridor walk along to the center of villas.

Inside toilet, what else to do? camwhore lai~

Adult swimming pool. 

How grand for this leisure chair, should be sofa. XD

Followed by that, went to LCCT. 
I saw lots of stewardess with formal uniform and holding their luggage.
At the moment, I was thinking about what if the one of them holding luggage and wearing uniform would be me?
ahaha, I must be dreaming, but I hope I can achieve the dream of FLIGHT!

24th Feb '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment