Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Don't Go Breaking My Heart.



DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART a story tell you of a sweety natured but heartbroken office girl ZiXin who falls for a high-flying city boy Cheng, she spies from her office window. Cheng (LouisKoo) runs a finance company and lives his life moment by moment, especially when it comes to relationships. He asks ZiXin out to dinner, but then the lower floor office girl misunderstand by Cheng's date. ZiXin then crosses paths with Fang (DanielWu), an accomplished yet disillusioned architect, who has given up on his career to become a drunk. Fang was saves her from a traffic collision. The stage set for Love triangle that will cause 3 participants headache in a relationship. Nothing much comment with this movie, just one word, GREAT! I'm sure can get a movie award xD This is a must watch movie! The main actress was chasing her own love story with her brave. For the most part, this movie is tend to an enjoyable comedy, the script provides a number of laughs throughout. I likes Louis Koo's movie because he is a bit humor likes young Stephen Chow. 




A very quickly hanged out with Pinky, Jack and Mad. We went for grocery after movie ended, bought many snacks for my meal, what a crack I had been no dinner with them since 3 weeks ago, how come I can control, BRAVO. By the way, it isn't a good solution to solve problem, but I wanna them to come and beg me for meal. LOL stupid princess! I'd bought each pack of Koko-krunch and Honey star, well I miss the breakfast cereal, but I used to eat when drama time, Yeehee. Also some snack such as cheezels ring, and Twisties lurve with seaweed favor! A little bit regret that I never took both 3 favor, I love Twisties all the times, and a loaf of wheal bread and a can of tuna. Yum yum!




Going back Mad's home around evening 5, we facing big big big problem that was KTM stuck at the way between South city and The mines lake sites due to the electric finish. Almost 30minutes we had having sauna inside, children in the lady coach cries non stop, made the environment getting sweat and hot, made people feeling so irritating. Vincent message me in sudden, Mad and I were shocked how come he saw us, we looks around and saw nothing, he asked us to jump down and walked back to Serdang station, we did it at the last. A lightly rain and half of the coach victim WALKED back to station, allow me says something again, KTM really a sucks company, sucks train and sucks and SUCKS. Can government improve a bit for the train transport? For passengers good, and the country's reputation! 




Well, if they thinks no need to do any improving, just let it be, I confirm there will be receive complaint letter more and more. Back to Mad's house around 7.30, make me felt freaking tired and sleepy while sat on the sofa, what a tiring journey ahah! Then, I transfered a number of movie from her sis hard disk to my lap, wahaha I going to do drama marathon in my 2nd last weeks holiday. Yeehee.








 5th April '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment