Monday, April 11, 2011

After A Storm Comes A Calm.

Heyo, readers! Here is a delayed entries, are you guys remember my family issues? Well, is not something to be glad. I'm not sure whether the case settle down already or not, I still locks myself in room and sleeps until evening today. Perhaps, I feel shy to go down for some food, or adapt in my room environment? Somehow, its comfort than living room. LOL! 


And last last few day, he and I have a big big quarrel due something jealousy or envying problem la. I felt so irritated that he changing number with GIRL *with S! I got checked his inbox, and saw all that sweet bullshit message for girls. Well, he was so dare to kao lui sia! Which mean, I'm not kind of girl so he looking others? Idk the truth behind of him, I blocked him about all his bullshit explain, I tried to elude his called and no replied his message. Yesterday, we having chat and again quarrel from 2am until morning 7am. Finally we settle down! People leave, not because it's hard. People leave because the stay is no longer worth it.



IMY and ILY! 




 11th March '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment