Sunday, April 24, 2011

Life Is Like A Drama.


Delayed entires again! I'm so so so lazy to update my babe blog! I think have been 2weeks time ignored him T^T what a lazy mama! As you can see, I'm not a best journalist, so don't expected too much on me~ Self glad LOL 


My class started on 18th which is my 2nd in BUCH, unbelievable I can survived until 4th semester, but a sad sad things is my result doesn't reach the level of college requirements! I was invited by Mr T after his 1st class ended, that's so shame like your secondary school teacher ask you come out and giving you punishment. >< Well, Joe was before me. Mr T said must study hard for our future, do not waste parents money. I wish to be a success stewardess, I likes this job so much, people may not know the position of this career, but I like the service industries! He said when I 30yrs old or more, I wouldn't get any job after left out stewardess job if is I don't have a diploma cert, so better pay more attention on this course and successfully get a cert only continue to apply job! You all sure cannot imagine how bad was my previous result, if this time I still maintain on -2.0, maybe will kick out by college =( pray Pray PRAY! Why is our course so hard to handle? Are we looking too easy on it? Even Elise and Jack's result were decrease also~ Well, faithful, feel depressed right now! Everything seems to go wrong, what should I do if expelled by college? Change course? Change college? Stop study? Go for works? I don't want! I can't let go all my friends, sure miss them 99. Miss the building, miss the library, miss BUCH lab, miss class room, miss the schedule, miss every corner at BUCH!


Life is like a drama, as drama like life. Wishing all the best when this semester open, life still go on, no matter how taught, I guess someone will giving fully support to me!^^





 24th April '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment