Saturday, April 30, 2011

April Ending Episode.

You've invite for skip this following paragraph if is not interesting to you. The April episode ended, tomorrow is 1st of May, maybe this episode not interesting for me at all, because lots of mess happened on me, I'll try to get more cheerful, definitely moody in this month. I'm used to be a cheerful girl, even can laugh at little small joke thing, but now I'm worries about many things. I need warm cuddle from my friends or supporter. Fine, some phrase that mention, 求人不如求己, meaning seek help from within more than without. Study also with same theory! Actually, I'm very very scare that my parent send me to other college due to my bad result, I just afraid gonna leave him soon. He teaches me many life principles, although he isn't a professor, but he is rich in experience than me, therefore he always take care me, but I was ignore to him. Midterm is coming around the corner, he disallow me to online for certain week. I'm so so appreciate  he did for me. Friends always ask me to leave him because some issues, I'm not judge anyone about my prejudice with so and so, as the outsider sees the most of the game, people might gossip a lot behind us, saying that I'm not a kind of girl which often to hurt him, or him always breaks my heart. So, I gonna ask you guys a very common question, Do you believe that this world will appear a perfect person? Yes, you can say it yourself is a perfect person but who dare to praise himself is a perfect person in the world? Even you do, other people will not agree too. So thus, we're not a good couple, but we're sweet! Heehe~ Alright, a friend in need is a friend indeed, I'll look forward for the advice!


Me and my lovely classmates were been to Korean restaurant at Ampang Avenue, name 青瓦臺 ChungWaDae BBQ. I wondering why we got such mood to enjoy travel to Ampang just for LUNCH by LRT and walk under the sunburn! Undeniable three of them are Korean freak, of cause I'm not crazy with any idol, but my boy haha! There is a thriving place of Koreans living in the area of Ampang One Avenue. There were so many Korean restaurants, so we just walked in the restaurant that Elise was been last time. Friendly charming boss was greeting with us.

Elise san and me have same hair bun. 

Sharon and me, she has nice smile.

Starving Mad and Elise san.

Toboki sharon and seaweed me.

Our's order.

Raw meat waiting to be barbecue. 

Rice wine in super big bowl. 

I love my face angle like this, sharp a bit chubby.

Ending pose! =D

Enjoys the meal feel being surround by Koreans and all, Heehe. This ChungWaDae Korean Restaurant didnt let us disappointed. Overall the food was quite good, We ordered the standard BBQ for 2or3 people, the Korean rice wine, Tobokki Korean rice cake, Kimchi soup and Unaki that only cost us RM142. It's worth to eat. I'm starting to addict Korean's food 1st I'd tried, after Japanese buffet, Korean BBQ is booming to be famous in M'sia. I'm gonna bring him for 2nd time! Love it so much~

Chung Wa Dae Korean Restaurant
Lot B1-1. Boulevard II,
One Ampang Avenue,
Jln Ampang Utama 2/2, Ampang.
Business hour: 11am-11pm 


PS:/ Happy Labor day to friends, colleagues and dear ones relax and chill out on the labor day. Now it's the time to party even harder!



 30th April '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment