Wednesday, May 4, 2011

C'est La Vie.

So this month is very important for me and him! Our 1st year anniversary will be held on 15 of MAY, kinda excited with our "sea, sand and sun" plan! ILY hubbie, no matter how bad and willful of me, you'll never ever leave me alone. You're 100% in my heart actually, if non-count your bad behavior! xD You always complaint my blog that not posting about you, haha actually I have no comment to you, because I can't find any fastidious about you, and of cause not showing off our romance to others la~ haha here are pretty me and handsome you yet to show cute cute face of us!

While we sweet..................

While we fight!

Hold tight when you deserve me!

Love is only special for who it's worth!

Every where we were been, people can see we stick our head together while taking photo, we hold our hand without let go even hands palm are sweat, that's kinda sweet isn't? haha~ I know we're still young, the world still big, he or me deserve better. But we're growing to be old, the world is round, we deserve the only one in ours! It's very normal a teen falling in love, doesn't matter with other people opinion, love isn't need supporter, because good relationship support love! ILY hubbie boy! Stay turned on 1505!^^


Today Good Song! So big by IYAZ





 4th May '11 Sincerely JacKie 

1 comments:

Venex Tong said...

I Love You...my baby girl..I will alway belong to you..No matter how the life look like...I will fight with it and achieve our own goal..The happy ending about you and me..I LOVE YOU ..muackzzz

Post a Comment