Saturday, January 1, 2011

Blessed 2011


Send away 2010, we meet 2011.
I going to be old and old, turning to be sweety 19th.
2010 was a lot of ups and downs, and I can't wait for 2011.


My wants for 2011 : 

  • Unlimited supply of financial. (I wish can earn my own money.)
  • Get a touchscreen phone. (SE Vivaz, Iphone 4 either one.)
  • Dye my hair. (perhaps before CNY, a sharp red hair?)
  • A set of make-up or beauty kit. (learn to have a good appearance.)
  • Own a car. (a new Myvi which in Dazzling Pink.)
  • Branded of girly product. (handbag, clothings)
  • Travel with Him (very wish have a romantics trip with my love one.)
  • Get more freedom. (Mum & Dad, plss)

My needs for 2011 :

  • Target 2.5CGPA. (Don't failed pls, must graduated with the cert perfectly.)
  • A healthy stomach. (Do not eat junk food and stay healthy!!)
  • Love and peace. (Especially M'sia politics.)
  • Filial my parents (We are happy Family )
  • I heart you (will cherish every moment and every second with you.)


Wish everyone the best for a great start to a new decade, 
May all living being be happy always. 


1st Jan '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment