Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Romance Boiling And Frying.

He came to find me once he is free.
I'm miss him so so much 
We went to Serdang Hoi Tong Steamboat for dinner.


It's not only steamboat, BBQ at the side of pot also.

Seafood, some prawn, shells and crab.

Owh... The cutest fish ball have been found.


He force me to eat vege, grrrr~ 
Well, engage 1 or 2 pieces is enough.

Marinated mutton is the best for BBQ.

Satay, sting ray and fish.

What were he doing?

He aim to serve me ♥

He pointed the 'jieng' word actually.

Bunny, I'm gonna eat you~ Nyek nyek

Ummhhh~ 

Grrr~ my white pant was dirty by him.
Buy a new one for me~ T_T

Hubby, wash my hands pls.

Chocolate, corn, yam, vanilla with chips ♥

Some fruit after dinner for digest easily.

Look at my stomach, how many month seriously? O.o
It's full enough, I'm still chewing some food inside my mouth.

Dessert after dinner to full up your stomach again.

Before.

After. What a mess~

Is it worth? Rm26 for each adult.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


It will be very worth for me on this day.
We have it slow, boiling + frying, chit-chatting, took some memorable photo until our stomach nearly explore.


 5th Jan '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment