Sunday, January 9, 2011

Just A Moment For Freedom.


Every bird, no matter what size,
They all have a life and a story of their own.
So do my life!
I like to fly, to every corner in the earth.
This matter won't be settle easily until I'm married I guess.
A sea of WHY pop out on my mind,
Why I can't hang out with friends until the middle night?
Why I can't enjoy clubbing night with friends?
Why... Why... Why...


According the safety situation nowadays,
Too many criminal happens either daybreak or night.
They afraid of our safety,
Seriously, I don't understand their feelings,
but aren't they same?
We ain't a bird inside a cage,
I'm 19 now, is an adult,
Legally to hold mine passport,
Choose my life partner by myself,
Could decide the way I'm go through.
Sigh...


Mum and Dad, 
I'll be very fine even I'm without you,
Is tend to be more independent from now on.
I just begging for a moment to freedom!


 8th Jan '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment