Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Belated B'day ♥

So far has had a wonderful celebration for my 19th birthday.
I goes to Jusco with old friend, though just one friend accompany me.
It just a very very sweet hanged out with her~ 
We chit-chatting, watch movie and shopping shop by shop~
She treated for the Movie and Egg-Tea.


"Great day". A local movie represented by Astro.

I leave the next whole day spend with my clown.
He is so so handsome for my b'day celebrated.
I'm crazy with him, why ah? XD
Maybe is the power of love~
We went to Kepong HungKee breakfast for dimsum with his family.
How surprise while i got red packet from him and his mum~
After breakfast, goes to singK and dinner.


TGI Friday's for our dinner.
Totally bankgr8 after a meal~ T^T


26th Jan '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment