Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hong Kong Trip Part1

Now is the 3rd week of BUCH sem break,
How you guys gonna enjoys yours holidays?
Heehe, of cause, I'm trip to HK.
Had a 5 days 4 night trip in HK, Shen Zhen.

We were waiting the man check in luggage and confirm seats.

Waiting to flight, acting pose =P

My brother sleeping once he get in the plane.

Finally, we arrived HK's airport after 4hrs flight.

Here come some camwhore with my cousin.

They likes to act LC. gila XD

Our 1st dinner in HK. 
JunWei had ordered chicken with roast pork + salted egg rice. 
Taste wasn't bad.

My cousin brother, JunLi having curry chicken rice. 
HK curry could have a competition with M'sia curyy, spicy enough weyy.

Focus the milk tea ice, is the main point of his set dinner.

Sure have some windows shop after dinner.
He's wearing sun glasses.

Buddies =)

I was so excited when arrived HK,
Even though there is not my dreamy country,
But it's the time for me to accompany my family.
The 1st impression of HK for me just like, hmmmm..
Used to speak Cantonese, 
A sea of Chinese people compare with M'sia.
Good manners? Nope... I don't think so~


20th Dec 10 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment