Monday, December 13, 2010

Are You Reserved For me?


Remember this, you're carried me when we goes Genting for the last semester break.
As my requested, PuiYee took this picture with us.
I really like this 
I love your hugs, smile, advice kindness and the times we laugh together.
The kiss and touch always around in my minds.


We used to quarrel, always.
Repeating the same problem, same topic, same ideas.
This week, emerging the same situation for us.
You ignoring me for few days, I couldn't bear for it.
I trying to called and text you, but you eluded me.
Although I sent a sea of message, calling non-stop, 
but never get your respond.
Friends were stop me to find you, so I just gave up for a moment.


You've sent this picture to ask for forgiveness,
Well, I love this picture very much,
Like the pose that you hugs and carry me into you.


You used to called and text me,
I'm angry enough when you evading me,
So I follow your pattern to ignore you,
I think we're consider childish.
By the way, I answered the uncountable called,
And you tell the truth, about daily, working situation.
How shame is me when heard that you said I'd compel your life,
It's broke my heart.


What if our relationship end due to this reason?
I'd blame myself for longer life, I promise.
Because my attitude couldn't easily change, Ever.
Whatever, I think you're the person can accept my lousy attitude =']


12th Dec 10 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment