Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hong Kong Madame Tussauds Part4

Madame Tussauds, a wax museum. 
It's located at the The Peak Tower and the entrance fees was quite expensive.
There is nearly 100 wax figures like celebrities, cultural figures, sport stars, loyalty and world leaders.


They used Bruce Lee and Michelle Yeoh for attracts tourist to buy entrance tickets.


When we met Jay Chou.

Papa and Mumy met Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

Andy Lau was so thin.

Mumy interested with Aaron Kwok =)

Janice has a pretty voice when she's singing.

Kelly Chen know how to maintain her perfect body after birth.

The making process of wax figures.

Donnie Yen, The kung-fu master.

Marilyn Monroe The sexy goddess of man.

I kissed Johnny Deep and I like it, hope my man doesn't mind it XD

Lady Gaga.

Twins, little bit disappointed with them, is not look alike.

Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop.

When you met Yao Ming, you just a little dwarf.

Best friends of my dad.

Now, who is the King?

Princess Diana.

Albert Einstein was looked at my funny face.

The night view of HK The Peak.


Well, I got an experience travel to HK.
I like the station very much, 
So, where is the next? 
Stay tuned buddies. =]


 22nd Dec 10 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment