Friday, December 24, 2010

Eve Of Christmas Eve.

Hohoho... Merry merry X'mas dear my beloved friends.
Any plans for this grand festival?
Meet with friends or celebrate with lover?
Some are they celebrate with family, how warm.
but I don't think my family likes to celebrate Christmas, they feels kinda bored.
Well, perhaps they still installed with Chinese traditional.


Pink pink Christmas tree with Hello Kitty.

A pink Christmas Kitty wreath, that just so cute.
If I get it for my Christmas present, could cloud nine my mood =D

Hopeless, he's busy for the job in this lovely season.
He wont celebrate our 1st Christmas, little bit disappointed. ='(
Sigh... never mind, here to wish him enjoy the jobs
and happy working with his colleague gang.


Tell you, I feels that we're going be more stable our relationship,
Although we can't even hold a conversation for 5 minutes,
but how warm when get a missing message after he work off.
I don't likes waiting people everyday because it makes me like mad,
there are many things can be done for me but it's worth to wait for you.


The stupid Santa busy with his jobs =D
Merry X'mas My Santa Clown. 


23th Dec '10 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment