Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hong Kong Disneyland Last Part

Weee~ it was the last day in our trip itinerary.
Disney babes are waiting me so long and our last day trip is HK Disneyland.
We spent whole day at there, but it's gave me disappointed =(
Now, one of the 1st things that we all need to know about HK Disneyland is that it's divided into 4 main areas : 


The walk side entrance to Disney theme park.

The ditch cover design with Mickey head.

and the fence with Mickey head.

I got the entrance ticket =D

Met Goofy and Pluto.

Tarzan and Jane.

In the Tarzan's tree house.

We took the boat visited jungle river.

Wah... It is sleeping beauty castle.

"Let It Show" Christmas Parade.

My favorite Disney characters.
Buzz lightyear, Woody and Jessie.

Toy Story Parade.

Little mermaid under the sea.

Princess Parade.

Candy Parade.

We had fast food for lunch.

After lunch, we waited 45 minutes to play Autopia.

Haha... picture capture with Minnie.

and Mickey 

HK is kinda fun and I likes their environment.
Now is winter season at HK, 
I had remind many times in this trip... haha
because it was very very cold.
My face was peeling when facing the wind blowing.
but it was a nice memories for me,
also consider a new experience. 
Click here to view more Disney picture =D


22nd Dec '10 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment