Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Chinese Rabbit Year.


Again, Chinese new year comes around the corner, 
People preparing for the decoration, for their new clothes~
Even I bought lots of news clothes and also a pair of shoe.
This year is lunar rabbit, every things come with "Rabbit".
Our decoration at college, SALUTE all of the tourism's gang.
A sea of thanks you to our member and non-member,
especially our Boss, Can't deny his effort and hard working.
Well, Give him around applause~ =D



Guess who is this?? Choy Sen Yeh la~
Well, This is my boy, I'm so proud of him.
How funny with his make up face~
He is outstanding for his job, take seriously for his job,
Somehow facing many trouble while working,
The 1st person for him to sob out of cause is me =D
Ehhmmm, maybe not, but at least not the last one~
Keep it up my Boy, Wish you goes smoothly in your career.


Here to wish,
Happy Lunar Rabbit Year my fellow friends.


 31th Jan '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment