Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Romanticism Valentine's

The 1st valentine's that I celebrated with my boy,
Unfortunately that's on Monday,
We forced to wear formal suit for dating out.
He was in red, and I was in pink.
Was it so called Telepathy for couple?
Haha I've no idea, ours apparel was so match and sweet.


We went for a show which is All well ends well 2011 after EAP class end.
The second time he had watch, and he accompany me for the last movie that i never complete in this new year.
The synopsis, ermm... 4 pair of couple then get their true love finally. =P
Anyway, I'm not a good reviewer pls.
We went back home after the show, just because he wanna rush back his friend farewell night at Kepong.



Somebody would say "what a waste, if the Vday just passed like this~"
Heehe, we spent the next day met with each other for whole day.
Because it's holiday for all Selangor and KL states.
But, He continues sleeping after lunch with his mum and me.
Another afternoon we're waste =( I was napped with the snoring pig~
Are he cute? I guess nope, spoil my blog reader's eye. XD


I followed him for dinner at Tao-cuisine at Sunway Giza Mall.
Of cause the objective not for our Vday clebration, but his friend farewell dinner.
Honestly, there were not an enjoyable night for me,
I just hope he could enjoy with them.


And also the Vday gift from him.
Is it consider an old-fashion gift? XD
I never think my portrait appear on the cup, I might spit out when I drinks.
He's the first bf that given all the heart to do the present.
Although very old-fashion, and my mum asked me to broke it when we break up too.
but I likes it much lor~




16th Feb '11 Sincerely JacKie

0 comments:

Post a Comment