Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Time To Relax Is To Take A Longer Mile.

Didn't have 2 month to write new articles and I reluctant to use "rest is a longer way to go" to comfort myself, there is happens a lot of things inside 2 months. After Terengganu trip, hand up the assignments, studies for final, sat for exam, and also myself "psycho" problems with any "ship", what I meant is friendship and relationship, perhaps this happens something misunderstanding between friend and relationship, well I shouldn't talk more because it might be sow discord sensation both of them LOL I still love him by the way!


Beginning of semester break, hubbie was celebrated his legal 21st birthday @ Kepong. Friends and relatives was there, hubbie makes me tensions when I wanna give him surprise with playing the birthday video. I sweat a lot and holding the freaking heat lappie on hand  just waiting them for sings birthday song yet they just taking pic yet no singing birthday song. My plan was when they singing birthday song and I appear with the blessing video, but unfortunately FAILED *sob sob :(*

He, was 21st *looking at the cam* HAHA

Woah! Happy Family~

Primary school and college gang. 

Clown gang.

Secondary school with the purple birthday boy. :D


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Last Friday we went V-one concept bar and restaurant @ Puchong. For celebrate hubbie's friend birthday- Joe Tan. Reached there roughly 5pm where the dinner started at 9pm. We parked the car, run into a restaurant because was heavy rain, and order for food. *Forget the restaurant's name*

Tomato noodle with egg soup, sour and a bit spicy.

This is how the noodles looks like, quite big bowl HAHA

Green onion pancake. 

He said my shooting skills can't compete with him. 

Before dinner at V-one, we went for tong sui HAHA He praise me how can I effort to eat again! No wonder Im become fatter, isshh...... because of him take me out for eating. 

V-one cafe environment looks like.

Toilet faucet with steering design.  

Meals order with Ipad, this cool!

Birthday boy was order meal with ipad!

Our order cheese chicken chop. 

Mine honey and him watermelon juice. 

The hon is using for calling staff. 



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Next Monday will be my fifth semester in my Tourism course, year 2 in BUCH. Is getting afraid to receive the latest result which continuously below 2 cgpa in my previous result, how will gonna be? flying color or maintain the Azolla result? HAHA! I hope i can continue study at BUCH until graduated of cause! Together graduated with Hubbie and fellow mate, is a pleasure things forever! Mad, Derek, Jaya and I went back college for tourism club registration and set up a booth to recruit new member. But result wasn't good, only 2 new student join us. We met our new lecturer Philip Kwan who is teaching us for International Planning and Operator. After that we'd annual meeting, then went back home by 6pm. 


My holiday was waste on chasing HK drama, sleeping and eating all the time LOL and I know I should adjust back my "US" time for prepare to reopen college! See You in college! 


Hubbie's birthday video 




 21th August '11 Sincerely JacKie 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti.

Post a Comment