Monday, June 13, 2011

One Love One Berjaya.


One Love One Berjaya Viva La charity bazaar is organizing by Berjaya college student who taking Dip. in event management. They are raising fund for Keluarga Besar Norlina Alawi (KBNA). KBNA is an orphan house that gathering with bunch of HIV / AIDS children. The profit from the bazaar will be donate for children's weal. 

It's a part of their assignment, this event will be held on Sunday 12th & 26th of June; time is 11am - 8pm at Berjaya University College of Hospitality, west wing 11th floor. They're kindly welcome to all shopaholics come and look around and shop-til-you-drop in this charity bazaar. There are more than welcome who is Interesting vendors. to participates rent a booth! It's only cost RM100 per booth, it's for charity SO what you waiting for the next bazaar? 

My fren booth (a girl who sitting with crossing her legs), I help my fren to jaga but let him scold me like a pig head! Nvm, this is the 1st time I be the model that wearing their shirt and PROMOTE! FML, blame on myself coz only sold out 2 pieces xD hahaha

Another booth that lead by Jackylnn Gan~

Wise seller with hanging the dress decoration. Our neighbor booth, their selling bracelet and shirt. 

This booth at student launch. Beautiful bracelet and shoes. 

Trendy shoes on our bazaar~

There are 10++ of selling booth on yesterday bazaar. The prize range is between Rm1-Rm100 for every single things. Everyone is afford to purchase their favorite. Our event crews were also hard working promote to many outsider, of course the purpose is to let them know about this charity bazaar.  

I'm "turn-pork" with playing my boss DSLR.

The not-willingly face that show not willing to stay again in the booth! One word to describe, BORING! 

Oppss! the effect of this pic is too dark. My 1st time full-make-up, my boy said I'm look like a GHOST! Well, maybe the failure of the make-up but not the person xDD

My cousin sister with me together became the so-called model. Exactly only a promoter, but we got 1 shirt for our benefit la! I swear next time i'm willing to become event runner than take care his booth, not to say bad of my boss (my secondary fren), he is irresponsibility while dong a business deal, he just left us 3 little kitty and run away for movie and yet scold us like didn't hard sell to customer. bek chik you know!

End up with my hubbie boy pic! Mr.Red a.k.a event runner. 
Stay turned for next entry, Terengganu Homestay! 







 13th June '11 Sincerly JacKie

2 comments:

NiCoLe_CoLe said...

Wow... some dress really look nice.. I wish I was at the campus so that I can bought something nice for myself..
Well, no worries, U do look great in your make up...

JacQie said...

haha thx nicole~ mean im not pretty when i su yan? LOL btw 26th still have another 1 bazaar~

Post a Comment